How to open a Patanjali Mega Store?
Are you keen to open Patanjali Mega Store and looking for information to proceed further with the application for the same? Go through this article which provides details on the application procedure for starting a Patanjali Mega Store and various rules to be followed.
Patanjali is a well-established FMCG venture in India, manufacturing products approximately from all categories, encouraging the more use of swadeshi products and promoting the importance of Yoga and Ayurveda. Supplies of Patanjali products are increasing day by day; at the same time distributors are also keen to grab distributorship of Patanjali products. Refer article How to apply for distributorship of Patanjali Ayurved Ltd for more information on distributorship.
With the passing time, Patanjali expanded itself with more number of supplies across India and other foreign countries too with the help of online selling of Patanjali products. Now Patanjali is ready to market the products with its own mega stores fully dedicated to the Patanjali products where no other brands’ products will be sold to the consumers. Till now Patanjali Mega Stores are set up in Lucknow and Nagpur and looking forward opening many stores in various big cities of India. Patanjali is inviting applications to open Mega stores in different regions; please read further to know more about the application process for opening Patanjali Mega Stores and associated mandatory rules.
How to apply for Patanjali Mega Store
Application forms for Mega stores are available on the website of Patanjali Ayurved Ltd i.e. www.patanjaliayurved.org. One can download it from there and fill it up properly with all essential data asked in the form. Refer below URL to download the Mega Store application form:
http://patanjaliayurved.org/pal/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Megha-Store-Application-Form-English.pdf Now duly filled application form need to be sent to the head office of Patanjali along with other documents required (refer ‘Rules to be followed for Patanjali Mega Store’ below for the list of documents to be attached with the application form). The application can be sent via post or email on the address mentioned below.
Rules to be followed for Patanjali Mega Store
- Minimum area required for Patanjali Mega Store – 2000 Sq. ft.
- Proposed location of Patanjali Mega Store – It must be the main part of ‘A’ Class cities and it must comply the minimum distance of 1 km from the existing Patanjali Chikitsalaya.
- Initial investment required – Rs. 50-60 Lakhs
- Security deposit required – Rs. 5 Lakhs (refundable)
Mode of deposit – Demand draft
(Deposit amount should be equally divided into two demand drafts, first 2.5 Lakhs on the name of Divya Pharmacy and remaining 2.5 Lakhs on the name of Patanjali Ayurved, Haridwar).
- Applicant should not be condemned by the court for any unlawful action. He/she must possess a reputed position in society.
- Products other than the list of Divya Pharmacy, Patanjali Ayurved and Institute approved products are not allowed to be sold in this Patanjali Mega Store. This will be strictly dedicated to the wide range of Patanjali products.
- Patanjali Mega Store must have a Vaidya (Ayurvedic Doctor) who will be appointed by Patanjali. Applicant has to facilitate Vaidya with all medical instruments, sitting arrangements and other basic requirements.
Documents required along with duly filled application form
- Applicant’s passport size photos – 5 nos.
- Location photographs – 5-6 nos
- Photocopy of applicants’ pan Card, identity proof, and address proof
- Photocopy of sales registration, ownership or rent deed of Mega Store etc.
Head Office Address:
- Bharat Swabhiman (Trust), Patanjali Yogpeeth- Phase II,
Rajiv Dixit Bhawan,
Contact No: 01334-240008, 244107, 246737
Application forms will be examined by Patanjali and the deserving candidate will be intimated or notified for next process in the direction of opening Mega store.